My Picture

hai. saya eju. saya blog pasal macam2 subjek dan peristiwa. menetap di London utk 9 bulan dan di Malaysia utk 3 bulan, setiap tahun sehingga 2015.

More about me»

journey to better skin
Caution: this post contains highly unappealing selfies


Few months ago, I posted an entry confessing about my biggest insecurity: my acne [link]
Throughout these months, I've been consuming glutathione and vitamin c pills by 'nowfoods' 
quite consistently and I must admit, my skin has improved a lot and I no longer get crazy
breakouts (hopefully forever!). Unfortunately, my stubborn acne scars are still very visible :(

Nowfoods glutathione and vitamin c




Before taking the pills (February)-big cysts and 'healthy' pimples


Three weeks after taking pills (April)- left with reddish scars


Three months+ after taking pills (July)-pigmented but fading scars



The inconsistent lighting conditions may have altered my skin tone, but 
I do notice that my skin has gotten brighter and somewhat, healthier. 

_______________________________

When I first looked into all of the supplements for better skin after getting crazy breakouts around
January-February this year, I stumbled upon products like 'Kcolly' and 'Aurawhite' which are
very popular in Malaysia with very promising results. The main selling point of these kinds of 
products is the whitening effect which is, of course, not very appealing to the UK market. 
I, on the other hand, was attracted to the testimonials and reviews claiming an overall better
skin. So I looked into the ingredients and found out that glutathione and vitamin c are some
of the main substances that give the results. That's when I decided to take glutathione and 
vitamin c pills as they can be bought from amazon.co.uk and then; promised myself to buy 
Kcolly once I get back home in Malaysia :DD


and... I've just received my Kcolly jar! :D Can't wait to see the results.
I don't put too much hope, though. Just gonna eat this consistently and see
the difference after a few months time.



Kcolly review by Fatiya Latiff (before: bottom. after: above)



will update on my skin progress, a few months from now

_____________________________________________________


Update: 12 December 2014




Alhamdulillah, most scars are gone, left with a few lightly-pigmented scars :)
I'd say taking supplements was a very good decision I've made, but along this journey to
 getting a better skin, the most valuable things I've learnt are to wash my make up thoroughly
with a makeup remover every time before I sleep (facial foam is not enough), not to stress out
 when I have a breakout, not to pop the pimples, follow the acne.org regimen, be patient
because it doesn't happen overnight (for me it took months) and to check the
 ingredients of my make up and skincare products.



3 pendapat bernas:
Anonymous

Hi dear! i pun ade consume now foods ni... so baru lagi try coz nak putih la kononnyer.... so boleh i tau your result now? it is ok with u? worth x u consume this? so far i pilih now foods ni coz murah than malaysia brand ni.. i jugak ade makan kcolly.. tp x konsisten coz manis sgt... ok thanks for your reply...

i rasa produk malaysia lagi murah sebab ada banyak ingredients dan manfaat dalam satu produk. macam nowfoods, dia ada glutathione je. kalau kcolly, dalam tu ada gluta, ada collagen, berry extracts, etc. So lagi worth it kot.

pasal produk nowfoods, memang boleh nampak lah manfaat glutathione dia- kulit jadi lagi sihat & glowing, dah jarang dapat jerawat.

salam. boleh saya tau mana nak beli vitamin c tersebut? wasap sy 017-3548086

tetamu

kelab kapucino

komen kapucino