My Picture

hai. saya eju. saya blog pasal macam2 subjek dan peristiwa. menetap di London utk 9 bulan dan di Malaysia utk 3 bulan, setiap tahun sehingga 2015.

More about me»

How to be happy?

kebelakangan ni, aku selalu rasa miserable. 
sebab masa exam period, aku asyik risau pasal not passing the exams. and disebabkan
asyik risau, muka aku mula naik jerawat. and bila muka aku naik jerawat, I feel so ugly
everytime I look into the mirror. I keep looking into the mirror anyway, hoping that the acne
and scars have subsided; but they are still there, making me feel more and more unhappy
about myself. I keep stressing about how I have done everything to keep my skin clear;
I eat pills, I introduced fruits into my diet, I've finally found a suitable skin regimen that has 
been good to my skin for more than 3 months; but I still get these hormonal acne that
I couldn't do anything about. and some other things occurred that have left me feeling
so bad and so low. 


two days ago, a friend shared a link on facebook, pasal sorang pelajar universiti yang jaga
ayahnya yang lumpuh but still managed to get top marks at university [link]. and talking about
his experiences, he said "I can't say life is easy, but the only way out of the problem is hard
work so I'm not complaining". I teared up lepas baca, thinking how small my problem is
compared to those who have bigger problems but chose not to be negative about it. my
problem isn't really a problem pun, it was just these negative thoughts I have in my head :'(


I also watched these two youtube videos which had really opened 
up my eyes to not let my negative thoughts consume me;





so each time you wanna feel bad about yourself,
think about all the other people who are suffering from much bigger problems
 than yours but aren't complaining. so please don't be a brat, okay eju. :)


0 pendapat bernas:

Cerita kedai kopi

tetamu

kelab kapucino

komen kapucino