My Picture

hai. saya eju. saya blog pasal macam2 subjek dan peristiwa. menetap di London utk 9 bulan dan di Malaysia utk 3 bulan, setiap tahun sehingga 2015.

More about me»

from homeless to harvard

from homeless to harvard
(based on a true story)



cerita ni pasal Liz Murray yg dilahirkan dlm keluarga yg sgt bermasalah. her parents were drug addict. dia
 jadi homeless masa umur dia 15 tahun. dan selepas mak dia meninggal disebabkan Aids, dia bertekad untuk
 ubah hidup dia. dia pergi from one high school to another, merayu utk diterima masuk selepas bertahun2 x
 pegi sekolah. and after being accepted, she studied hard, got a scholarship, and went to harvard.


as I was really curious to see who this incredible woman is, I found this really inspirational talk by
 her which moved me to tears. u can feel how hard her life was by her voice, husky with emotion.



"I had these dreams, but living in that kind of despair; I let them began to fade away.
Have u ever felt hopeless in your life; where you had something u wanted to do, but it
felt so much out of your reach? I had this voice in the back of my head that I believe
we all have; I call it the 'what if' voice. and the 'what if' voice said, 'what if u go to 
school? what if u change your life? what if you go back?"


and mine said;
'what if.. you get a first class honors'? :')


"new moment, new opportunity. fall in love with possibility."

0 pendapat bernas:

tetamu

kelab kapucino

komen kapucino