My Picture

hai. saya eju. saya blog pasal macam2 subjek dan peristiwa. menetap di London utk 9 bulan dan di Malaysia utk 3 bulan, setiap tahun sehingga 2015.

More about me»

real life cinderella & mermaid

I didn't know how I ended up watching this; but this made me cry. a lot :')



walaupun rancangan ni pasal weight loss, tapi somehow, kisah dia ni macam citer cinderella.
she has pretty but envious sisters, mak dia pun unsupportive. bapak dia je yg nampak macam
genuinely sayangkan dia. and chriss powel pulak macam the prince who changed her life.
and the ending was perfect. muka kakak2 dia jeles habis. bapak dia pulak menangis kegembiraan.
ohhh, definitely worth 1:24:50 hours of my life.


ok, back to revision.

____________________________________________

so I ended up watching a youtube video again,
and this time, I honestly cried until my nose blocked.



it's about a girl named shiloh pepin who was born with a rare disease called the mermaid syndrom.
and this series of videos documented the last 6 months of her life. she truly was an incredible girl who had
lived her life to the fullest. :')


today is probably one of the most emotional days of my life. :/
0 pendapat bernas:

Cerita kedai kopi

tetamu

kelab kapucino

komen kapucino