My Picture

hai. saya eju. saya blog pasal macam2 subjek dan peristiwa. menetap di London utk 9 bulan dan di Malaysia utk 3 bulan, setiap tahun sehingga 2015.

More about me»

IELTS
i never speak english at home since my family members are pure malays and we're nothing like the 'orang putih celup's. hahah.. thus, my tongue can simply got twisted when i pronounce english words especially when i am nervous. the vocabularies in my head can also get easily vanished and i usually end up using a word that is ridiculously inappropriate with the sentence.


i have IELTS speaking test tomorrow..
and i will obviously feel anxious.
how am i gonna do my utmost best for tomorrow? =(


plus, what if i get a difficult topic for Task 2, like politics, history, or science-related topics?
at times like this, only then i realised that this is why reading newspapers everyday is essential. hahah. politics? blurgh. i usually skip that section. now, i can only pray for an easy topic like 'my beloved pet'. then, i can show my cat pencil case. lol.




wish me luck.


0 pendapat bernas:

Cerita kedai kopi

tetamu

kelab kapucino

komen kapucino