My Picture

hai. saya eju. saya blog pasal macam2 subjek dan peristiwa. menetap di London utk 9 bulan dan di Malaysia utk 3 bulan, setiap tahun sehingga 2015.

More about me»

sis' lil secret revealed!
i was searching for my so-called diary at every corner of the house but i couldn't find it.. but i found something else. a folio. hahah buat gempak je. yes, a folio, made by my sister when she was in form3 (i was in form1 at that tym). the folio is about her family (OUR family la..same je) and there's this 1 page, about me..=)can u read her ugly handwriting? i guess not.. hahah!! let me read it for ya

13 years having the girl as my younger sister was such a fun and nice experience and it would not ever be enough for me to enjoy the life. we have spent a great time together, playing and share secrets, and much more. my life would be boring and unhappy without her to be with. her name is haizumawati binti jamil and she was born on 10th august 1991.
she loves to laugh and smile which makes her looks nice and cheerful. she has fair skin with no pimple on her face and she is slim. spectacles and veils always accompony her to where ever she goes. she always looks smart with her elegent dress.

i've never read this before man.. she hid it from me! hahahah and now that i've found it, kantoi ar die puji aku.. melambung!! wahhhh.. senyap2 je die ek.. i'm so touched! i love u, sis!cos i know u love me too.. warghh.., at last i admit it, man.... itu pon sbb kakak doesn't know this blog wujud... muahahahha

3 pendapat bernas:

aik, ur sis tak tawu kewujudan this blog? OMG~ if dier baca, mesti dier terharu giler, hehehe..best nyer ada kakak~ tp kiter anak sulung~ wuaa~ tak pe, seb baik ada adik2 sebagai penghibur duka lara =)

eju

adik2 mmg best kan?? kirenye eju best la!! hihihihi

ahahaha~ penat gelak~ adoi~ ahaha~

Cerita kedai kopi

tetamu

kelab kapucino

komen kapucino